Grand Merchant of Beer
Renegade Brewing Company opened in June 2011 in Denver, CO. Run a full packaged beer portfolio including year-round and seasonal beers. Our rapidly growing company is seeking a qualified individual to join our sales team. This position will be primarily based on the front range of Colorado, but will have travel occasional travel requirements within Colorado and to some out of state markets.
This is a full-time salaried position that does require work during days, nights and weekends. The candidate we are seeking will possess the following traits:
- An infectious personality with an unstoppable determination to convert buyers into Renegades
- Experience either as a sales rep or as a buyer
- Familiarity with the CO craft beer industry and laws and regulations around sales
- Reliable transportation
- 100% availability to cover night and weekend events and to travel out of state as assigned
- Ability to use the Microsoft office platform and communicate effectively in a professional environment
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and stay goal oriented
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Please send salary requirement, a resume and cover letter detailing why you are the perfect fit for Renegade to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins.
This position includes a car allowance, cell phone allowance, health insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation and paid sick leave.
The Renegade philosophy is that each member of our company is an important and valued individual. Working in a small growing company is a wonderful opportunity, but comes with its own unique set of challenges. Candidates should be committed to working in a small growing brewery that is experiencing rapid growth. Renegade was founded by a guy who never had a job he liked until he found beer. We strive to make this an enjoyable and fulfilling work environment for all. We really look forward to welcoming the right candidate into Renegade.