TAP ROOM MANAGER
Renegade Brewing Company opened in June 2011 in Denver, CO. We currently package our beer in cans and kegs for shipment across Colorado and 4 nearby states. We also operate a busy tasting room in the Santa Fe Arts District-that’s where you come in. We are seeking someone with an absolute passion for craft beer and a need to infect others with that passion.
We are looking for someone with a sales goal oriented work ethic. This position will report up through the Director of Marketing and will work in connection with marketing to implement events in the tap room.
This is a full-time position with benefits and paid leave.
- Schedule and manage employees working in tap room during normal hours.
- Maintain draft systems in the tap room with Assistant Manager.
- Manage inventory and tap selections.
- Manage cleanliness, appearance, and merchandising in the tap room.
- Serve in tap room.
- Coordinate on-site events.
- Meet sales goals set by the Director of Marketing by designing and implementing sales programs in the tap room.
- Organized, self-motivated, creative, accurate and efficient.
- Sales goal oriented.
- Must be able to maneuver full kegs of beer (165 lbs).
- Work weekends and nights.
- Familiar with the craft beer industry.
- Knowledgeable about Colorado Alcohol serving laws.
- Experience managing a brewery taproom is preferred.
- Management experience in service industry a MUST.
- Able to work in fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Must be friendly, customer service oriented.
- Must have experience with creating and carrying out events.
The Renegade philosophy is that each member of our company is an important and valued individual. Working in a small growing company is a wonderful opportunity, but comes with its own unique set of challenges. Candidates should be committed to working in a small growing brewery that is experiencing rapid growth.
Renegade was founded by a guy who never had a job he liked until he found beer. We strive to make this an enjoyable and fulfilling work environment for all. If you are up to the challenge of being one of the faces of Renegade, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining how you are the perfect fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins please. We really look forward to welcoming the right candidate.